EMAIL SIGN UP!
Most Popular This Week
- Scared to Death in the USA
- We’re Not Broke — We’ve Been Robbed
- With Scant Media Attention, 'Human Catastrophe of Epic Proportions' Unfolding
- The Empire Strikes Back: How Wall Street Has Turned Housing Into a Dangerous Get-Rich-Quick Scheme -- Again
- 'Black Friday' Civil Disobedience Targets Walmart's Poverty Wages
Today's Top News
William Koch Being Sued By Former Executive For Acting More Like A Paranoid Thug Than Usual (For A Koch)
Wild Bill Koch having a fine old time of it.
A bizarre story from the land of Koch: A lawsuit against William Koch - the one who built the Wild West town 'cause what else to do with all that money? - from his former executive Kirby Martensen charges the billionaire lured Martensen under false pretenses to a secluded ranch where he was imprisoned, interrogated, falsely accused of fraud, summarily fired through a car window, put under sheriff's guard and forcibly flown away in Koch's private plane under probably armed escort at 2 a.m., all because Koch had found out by surreptitiously snooping through emails that Martensen distrusted the upper management of Koch's companies and suspected them of tax evasion on $200,000,000 in profits. Martensen is charging false imprisonment and civil conspiracy, which sounds pretty close to what all the Koch brothers have done to all the rest of us.
"William Koch promoted and implemented a plan to intimidate and discredit plaintiff for the purpose of chilling his speech and damaging his credibility."