EMAIL SIGN UP!
Most Popular This Week
- Scared to Death in the USA
- We’re Not Broke — We’ve Been Robbed
- With Scant Media Attention, 'Human Catastrophe of Epic Proportions' Unfolding
- The Empire Strikes Back: How Wall Street Has Turned Housing Into a Dangerous Get-Rich-Quick Scheme -- Again
- Wave of Black Friday Strikes Kicks Off as Walmart CEO Steps Down
Today's Top News
A Bunch of Stuff
While Greenwald makes valid points in his critique of the Ryan/Biden debate - though we take issue with who wins the "repellent" contest - it was nice to see the perennially under-estimated Biden at the top of his deeply knowledgeable craft, most notably as he called out the "malarkey" of his smirking boy-child opponent on stimulus funds and most everything else (at least 24 times, notes the ever-helpful ThinkProgress.) Bill Maher on Facebook: "Hello 9-1-1? There's an old man beating a child on my TV."