EMAIL SIGN UP!
Most Popular This Week
- Bangladesh Garment Factory Ablaze As Worker Anger Boils
- What’s Good For Bill Gates Turns Out To Be Bad For Public Schools
- Top 10 Ways the US is the Most Corrupt Country in the World
- 'Black Friday' Civil Disobedience Targets Walmart's Poverty Wages
- East China Sea Tensions Soar as China Scrambles Fighter Jets Against US/Japan
Today's Top News
Glorious Irony: True the Vote Missed Possibly the Only Case of Voter Fraud In the Country - By A GOP Candidate Down the Road
Molly Ivins is gone, but we still have Juanita Jean, self-described "owner of The World’s Most Dangerous Beauty Salon" in Fort Bend, Texas, which is also home to Cathy Engelbretch, Tea Party maven, King Street Patriot, True the Vote founder and sniffer-out of the nefarious epidemic of voter fraud - except, notes Juanita, "when (it's) right under her nose smelling like a goat with a three day old catfish on its back." It seems Engelbrecht’s own GOP county commissioner candidate is Bruce Fleming, who says recognizing our rights come from God, not government, as one of his "foundational principles." Another of his foundational principles is that he loves to vote so much he voted twice, in Texas and Pennsylvania, which is a felony - news of which over-enthusiasm for voting came after he bragged to another wingnut that he got to vote twice against Obama. Juanita is having a swell time with this story.