EMAIL SIGN UP!
Most Popular This Week
- US Is an Oligarchy Not a Democracy, says Scientific Study
- DOJ Investigation Confirms: Albuquerque Police 'Executing' Citizens
- What Do the Koch Brothers Really Want?
- Tutu: Climate Crisis Demands 'Anti-Apartheid-Style Boycott' of Fossil Fuel Industry
- Pulitzer Vindicates: Snowden Journalists Win Top Honor
Today's Top News
A Bunch of Stuff
While Greenwald makes valid points in his critique of the Ryan/Biden debate - though we take issue with who wins the "repellent" contest - it was nice to see the perennially under-estimated Biden at the top of his deeply knowledgeable craft, most notably as he called out the "malarkey" of his smirking boy-child opponent on stimulus funds and most everything else (at least 24 times, notes the ever-helpful ThinkProgress.) Bill Maher on Facebook: "Hello 9-1-1? There's an old man beating a child on my TV."