EMAIL SIGN UP!
Most Popular This Week
- The Empire Strikes Back: How Wall Street Has Turned Housing Into a Dangerous Get-Rich-Quick Scheme -- Again
- Scared to Death in the USA
- What’s Good For Bill Gates Turns Out To Be Bad For Public Schools
- Bernie Sanders: To Defeat Oligarchy, I Would Run for President
- Wendell Berry on His Hopes for Humanity
Today's Top News
Mitt Again Proves He Is A Lying, Opportunistic, Hypocritical Sack Of
Mitt Romney has been called out on his latest performance at several campaign events as a human being, wherein he "emotionally" spoke of his "connection" with Glen Doherty, the former Navy SEAL killed in the attack on the U.S. Consulate in Libya last month. Now Doherty's mother has blasted Romney for making her son's death "part of his political agenda," a colleague has said Romney didn't have a clue what Doherty was about, and a close friend has heatedly refuted Romney's story, saying Doherty found Romney, who reintroduced himself four times the one brief time they met, "pathetic and comical" and "insincere and stale." It took two interviews by Doherty's mother, and several campaign events, before Romney said he would stop using the story, which was big of him, for him.
"This guy is using our great friend, our humble, and honorable great friend...Glen would definitely not approve of it. I think Glen would feel, more than anything, almost embarrassed for Romney. I think he would feel pity for him."