EMAIL SIGN UP!
Most Popular This Week
- Scared to Death in the USA
- We’re Not Broke — We’ve Been Robbed
- With Scant Media Attention, 'Human Catastrophe of Epic Proportions' Unfolding
- The Empire Strikes Back: How Wall Street Has Turned Housing Into a Dangerous Get-Rich-Quick Scheme -- Again
- Wave of Black Friday Strikes Kicks Off as Walmart CEO Steps Down
Today's Top News
Beau Coop: What Grotesque Economic Disparity?
Listen up, 1%ers: Your Christmas fantasy gift awaits. Neiman Marcus' Heritage Hen Mini Farm offers a custom-made multi-level, "bespoke Versailles-inspired Le Petit Trianon" hen house with playground, nesting area, living room, library, chandelier and of course your very own "specially chosen flock," which kinda of makes them sound Jewish, but we digress. For just $100,000, with a teeny tiny sliver going to a Florida-based heritage livestock conservancy group. Let them eat eggs.
"The price of anything is the amount of life you exchange for it.” -