EMAIL SIGN UP!
Most Popular This Week
- One American Who Isn't For Sale
- Transcript: Today's Live Q&A With NSA Leaker, Edward Snowden
- Remembering Satyajit Ray’s Hirok Rajar Deshe: On Edward Snowden, Resistance and Inverted Totalitarianism
- Obama Cans Regulator Who Crossed Wall Street
- Pentagon Bracing for Public Dissent Over Climate and Energy Shocks
Today's Top News
Only the Loosest Grasp On the Basics of This Subject
Following Romney's "sweepingly broad," "hopelessly muddled," mind-boggingly belligerent foreign policy speech that included "frequent forays into fantasy," Rachel Maddow rips into his "mathematically startling" plans on military spending and his generally terrifying ignorance - especially in light of new revelations that even his "foreign policy advisers" don't have a clue what his "foreign policy" might be. Very scary.
"It's never been more clear that it really, truly, truly is not."