EMAIL SIGN UP!
Most Popular This Week
- Scared to Death in the USA
- We’re Not Broke — We’ve Been Robbed
- With Scant Media Attention, 'Human Catastrophe of Epic Proportions' Unfolding
- The Empire Strikes Back: How Wall Street Has Turned Housing Into a Dangerous Get-Rich-Quick Scheme -- Again
- 'Black Friday' Civil Disobedience Targets Walmart's Poverty Wages
Today's Top News
Only the Loosest Grasp On the Basics of This Subject
Following Romney's "sweepingly broad," "hopelessly muddled," mind-boggingly belligerent foreign policy speech that included "frequent forays into fantasy," Rachel Maddow rips into his "mathematically startling" plans on military spending and his generally terrifying ignorance - especially in light of new revelations that even his "foreign policy advisers" don't have a clue what his "foreign policy" might be. Very scary.
"It's never been more clear that it really, truly, truly is not."