EMAIL SIGN UP!
Most Popular This Week
- What the US Media Won't Tell You About Ukraine
- Heard the One About Obama Denouncing a Breach of International Law?
- Hundreds of Students Arrested Demanding Climate Action
- Bernie Sanders: 'I Am Prepared to Run for President of the United States'
- Ukraine in Context: What You Don't Know About a New Cold War
Today's Top News
Only the Loosest Grasp On the Basics of This Subject
Following Romney's "sweepingly broad," "hopelessly muddled," mind-boggingly belligerent foreign policy speech that included "frequent forays into fantasy," Rachel Maddow rips into his "mathematically startling" plans on military spending and his generally terrifying ignorance - especially in light of new revelations that even his "foreign policy advisers" don't have a clue what his "foreign policy" might be. Very scary.
"It's never been more clear that it really, truly, truly is not."