EMAIL SIGN UP!
Most Popular This Week
- Bangladesh Garment Factory Ablaze As Worker Anger Boils
- What’s Good For Bill Gates Turns Out To Be Bad For Public Schools
- Top 10 Ways the US is the Most Corrupt Country in the World
- 'Black Friday' Civil Disobedience Targets Walmart's Poverty Wages
- East China Sea Tensions Soar as China Scrambles Fighter Jets Against US/Japan
Today's Top News
Like A Thief Stole the Night
Ugh. We couldn't make it through that painful farce of a "debate," during which a weary Obama somehow couldn't get it together to mention the words 'Bain,' '47%,' 'women's health,' 'flip-flop,' 'entitlement' or 'lying sack of hypocrisy' - never mind his ludicrous and wholly unwarranted attack on Big Bird, who with his friends represents just one hundredth of one percent of the federal budget, and who 70% of Americans support. Most of what Romney said was untrue, which may or may not matter to the elusive "undecideds"; ThinkProgress details 27 of his most flagrant myths/lies. To get the sour taste out of your mouth, the ever-lovely and hard-hitting Chris Floyd on all that "thunder and rattle."