EMAIL SIGN UP!
Most Popular This Week
- The Empire Strikes Back: How Wall Street Has Turned Housing Into a Dangerous Get-Rich-Quick Scheme -- Again
- Scared to Death in the USA
- What’s Good For Bill Gates Turns Out To Be Bad For Public Schools
- Bernie Sanders: To Defeat Oligarchy, I Would Run for President
- Wendell Berry on His Hopes for Humanity
Today's Top News
Oops: WSJ Forgot to Tell Us Most of Its Op-Ed Writers Are Romney Advisers
In a lapse of journalistic ethics deemed inexcusable by pretty much anyone who knows anything about journalistic ethics, the Wall Street Journal failed to disclose that ten of its op-ed writers - who regularly wrote anti-Obama screeds - were also advisers to Mitt Romney. Media Matters suggests you tell the WSJ this is not okay by you.