EMAIL SIGN UP!
Most Popular This Week
- Bangladesh Garment Factory Ablaze As Worker Anger Boils
- What’s Good For Bill Gates Turns Out To Be Bad For Public Schools
- Top 10 Ways the US is the Most Corrupt Country in the World
- 'Black Friday' Civil Disobedience Targets Walmart's Poverty Wages
- East China Sea Tensions Soar as China Scrambles Fighter Jets Against US/Japan
Today's Top News
Rachel Corrie is gone. Israel's deliberate, senseless, merciless destruction of Palestinian homes goes on apace - sometimes extending to homes built by international organizations appalled by Israeli actions. Last year saw over a thousand people, almost twice the number for 2010, made homeless, part of a decades-long process of what the Israeli Committee Against House Demolitions (ICAHD) calls an intentional "policy of displacement." Which is a war crime. Imagine, for a moment, it happening to you. Photos tell the tale.