EMAIL SIGN UP!
Most Popular This Week
- Bangladesh Garment Factory Ablaze As Worker Anger Boils
- What’s Good For Bill Gates Turns Out To Be Bad For Public Schools
- Top 10 Ways the US is the Most Corrupt Country in the World
- 'Black Friday' Civil Disobedience Targets Walmart's Poverty Wages
- What You Need to Know About the International Test Scores
Today's Top News
Baloney: The Bush Tax Cuts and What They Cost Us
A new report from the Congressional Budget Office says that allowing the high-end, ill-conceived Bush tax cuts to expire on schedule at the end of the year would save almost a trillion dollars over ten years. The Republicans want to extend them, having inexplicably failed to notice that they're one of the biggest contributors to our catastrophic deficit, along with those wars.