EMAIL SIGN UP!
Most Popular This Week
- One American Who Isn't For Sale
- Transcript: Today's Live Q&A With NSA Leaker, Edward Snowden
- Remembering Satyajit Ray’s Hirok Rajar Deshe: On Edward Snowden, Resistance and Inverted Totalitarianism
- Obama Cans Regulator Who Crossed Wall Street
- Pentagon Bracing for Public Dissent Over Climate and Energy Shocks
Today's Top News
This Oughtta Be Good
We love that Romney threw all pretense of humanity to the wind, took a (flip-floppy) stand, and chose - after mistakenly introducing him, big oops, as "the next President of the United States" - a mini-me running mate with as little heart, soul and plan, other than his own amoral advancement at any cost, as himself. For a taste of things to come, see Paul Ryan get booed and called "Liar!" by his own constituents. Here's everything you need to know about why. Do we need any further clarity on where these guys stand?
Update: Ryan got heckled at his first solo appearance, at the Iowa State Fair. Wow, he seems to rattle easy.
And hecklers at the Iowa State Fair.