EMAIL SIGN UP!
Most Popular This Week
- Corporate Win: Supreme Court Says Monsanto Has 'Control Over Product of Life'
- Cornel West: Obama 'Is a War Criminal'
- Patent Filing Claims Solar Energy ‘Breakthrough’
- Disaster Capitalism Strikes as Hedge Funds Circle Near-Bankrupt Municipalities Like Vultures
- Ignoring Bee Crisis, EPA Greenlights New 'Highly Toxic' Pesticide
Today's Top News
Pepper Spray Cop Out
John Pike, the UC Davis cop/thug who infamously pepper-sprayed seated students peacefully protesting tuition hikes last November, is no longer employed by the university. No details yet on if he left or was fired. A review found the attack "should and could have been prevented," and recommended police reforms. Video of the incident sparked thousands of angry emails and text messages, lawsuits by students, an internal affairs investigation, and a lively meme.