EMAIL SIGN UP!
Most Popular This Week
- Corporate Win: Supreme Court Says Monsanto Has 'Control Over Product of Life'
- How the US Turned Three Pacifists into Violent Terrorists
- Cornel West: Obama 'Is a War Criminal'
- Revealed: How US State Department 'Twists Arms' on Monsanto's Behalf
- Victory in Seattle as Teachers Win Battle in Standardized Test Boycott
Today's Top News
Yeah, Let's Blame God For Every Ungodly Thing We Do
So now here comes a scarily blank George Zimmerman telling Hannity no, sir, he doesn't regret anything in the murder of Trayvon Martin - he wouldn't do anything different and he didn't follow him and he's not a bad guy and hey it was just God's plan that he shoot down an unarmed teenager. The Martin family's lawyer had the second-best response to this display of unimaginable hubris, cluelessness, arrogance and lack of any whisper of moral accountability: “Just ... unbelievable.” Trayvon's father Tracy had the best: “We must worship a different God."