EMAIL SIGN UP!
Most Popular This Week
- The Bill of Rights Exists: An Open Letter to Dianne Feinstein
- Major Loss to Organic Farmers as Court Rules in Favor of Monsanto
- NSA Whistleblower Revealed: Q&A with Edward Snowden
- One American Who Isn't For Sale
- 'Reprehensible, Reckless, Illegal': Washington Officials Slam Heroic NSA Surveillance Leaker
Today's Top News
A Possibly Illegal, Clearly Immoral Game We - No, Wait, They - Play
With Lindsey Graham declaring that Romney's avoidance of paying his fair share on many millions of unearned wealth is simply a quintessentially American "playing the game," we enter a cultural and ethical wasteland where the norm (See "More Norm-Busting" 7/10) becomes whatever you can get away with. Puzzlingly, most everyone seems to understand that's not okay, except the greedy few getting away with it who inhabit a land of such yawning cognitive dissonance it's unlikely they ever will.