EMAIL SIGN UP!
Most Popular This Week
- Bangladesh Garment Factory Ablaze As Worker Anger Boils
- What’s Good For Bill Gates Turns Out To Be Bad For Public Schools
- Top 10 Ways the US is the Most Corrupt Country in the World
- 'Black Friday' Civil Disobedience Targets Walmart's Poverty Wages
- East China Sea Tensions Soar as China Scrambles Fighter Jets Against US/Japan
Today's Top News
Media On Wildfires: Duh, What Climate Change?
With extreme weather caused or at least exacerbated by global warming breaking over 3,200 heat records and causing widespread wildfires - and despite scientific consensus of the connection between the two - mainstream media outlets largely ignore the role of climate change, with just 3% even mentioning it in wildfire news reports. From analysis by Media Matters.