EMAIL SIGN UP!
Most Popular This Week
- The Bill of Rights Exists: An Open Letter to Dianne Feinstein
- Major Loss to Organic Farmers as Court Rules in Favor of Monsanto
- NSA Whistleblower Revealed: Q&A with Edward Snowden
- One American Who Isn't For Sale
- 'Reprehensible, Reckless, Illegal': Washington Officials Slam Heroic NSA Surveillance Leaker
Today's Top News
What Health Care? What Ruling? What Planet? Huh?
Despite wall-to-wall media coverage of the Supreme Court ruling on health care, a study finds only about half of the country knows it was actually upheld. The other half either gets it wrong or has no clue about much of anything except maybe has some things to say about that guy from Kenya. Graphics to illustrate, if you can stand it, the abysmal state of our national ignorance. Also, an intriguing piece from Salon on the likelihood that John Roberts wrote both sides of the ruling, a bizarre look at how fat people especially don't like Obamacare, and a state-by-state breakdown of the uninsured finding, inexplicably, that states with the highest rates of uninsured are the most opposed to health care reform.