EMAIL SIGN UP!
Most Popular This Week
- 'Sometimes You Have to Pay a Heavy Price to Live in a Free Society'
- Obama Pushes for Warrantless Access to Phone Data... Again
- Thirteen Things the Government is Trying to Keep Secret from You
- Obama Gives Bush "Absolute Immunity" For Everything
- 'A Huge Amount of Radiation' as Fukushima Crisis Worsens
Today's Top News
Many Faithful Say No
Urging his listeners at a Catholics Say No event to "follow our own conscience," Father Bob Pierson, an openly gay priest, urged Catholics to defy the Pope and vote against a ballot measure that would enshrine Minnesota's same-sex marriage ban in the state's Constitution. Brave soul.
"I believe the church does not have the right to force its moral teaching on others outside the fold."