Get News & Views Updates
Most Popular This Week
- This Is What Happens When You Rip a Hole in the Safety Net
- New Sanders Bill Would Break Up Big Banks
- So Your Groundwater's Poison and Your Tap Water's On Fire. Not to Worry: Fracking Chemicals Are Trade Secrets You Don't Need To Know About
- The '147 People' Destroying the US Economy
- How Big Corporations Are Unpatriotic
Today's Top News
Credit Card Death Art: Dude, Once They Get Hold of You
May Day events in downtown Los Angeles brought out surfer dude and renegade artist Cain Motter, who melts credit cards into art and sells it to protest - and pay off - credit card debt. A mixed, but cool, message.
"Just because it's legal doesnt make it right." - Motter on the gluttony of credit companies.