EMAIL SIGN UP!
Most Popular This Week
- US Is an Oligarchy Not a Democracy, says Scientific Study
- DOJ Investigation Confirms: Albuquerque Police 'Executing' Citizens
- What Do the Koch Brothers Really Want?
- Tutu: Climate Crisis Demands 'Anti-Apartheid-Style Boycott' of Fossil Fuel Industry
- Pulitzer Vindicates: Snowden Journalists Win Top Honor
Today's Top News
Credit Card Death Art: Dude, Once They Get Hold of You
May Day events in downtown Los Angeles brought out surfer dude and renegade artist Cain Motter, who melts credit cards into art and sells it to protest - and pay off - credit card debt. A mixed, but cool, message.
"Just because it's legal doesnt make it right." - Motter on the gluttony of credit companies.