EMAIL SIGN UP!
Most Popular This Week
- What the US Media Won't Tell You About Ukraine
- Heard the One About Obama Denouncing a Breach of International Law?
- Bernie Sanders: 'I Am Prepared to Run for President of the United States'
- Hundreds of Students Arrested Demanding Climate Action
- New England on 'High Alert' After Canadian Pipeline Reversal Approved
Today's Top News
39 Ways, At least, To Limit Free Speech
Two looks at the case of Tarek Mehanna, a 29-year old Muslim in Massachusetts just sentenced to 17 years in prison for “material support to a terrorist organization” - despite having no contact with said organization - after he translated “39 Ways to Serve and Participate in Jihad,” an Arabic document widely available online offering jihadist tips from “Have Enmity Towards the Disbelievers” to “Learn to Swim and Ride Horses.” Glenn Greenwald takes a deeply personal look at individuals and communities whose lives are devastated by what has become, almost without protest, "a separate justice system for Muslims."