EMAIL SIGN UP!
Most Popular This Week
- Corporate Win: Supreme Court Says Monsanto Has 'Control Over Product of Life'
- How the US Turned Three Pacifists into Violent Terrorists
- Cornel West: Obama 'Is a War Criminal'
- In 'March Toward Disaster,' World Hits 400 PPM Milestone
- Revealed: How US State Department 'Twists Arms' on Monsanto's Behalf
Today's Top News
39 Ways, At least, To Limit Free Speech
Two looks at the case of Tarek Mehanna, a 29-year old Muslim in Massachusetts just sentenced to 17 years in prison for “material support to a terrorist organization” - despite having no contact with said organization - after he translated “39 Ways to Serve and Participate in Jihad,” an Arabic document widely available online offering jihadist tips from “Have Enmity Towards the Disbelievers” to “Learn to Swim and Ride Horses.” Glenn Greenwald takes a deeply personal look at individuals and communities whose lives are devastated by what has become, almost without protest, "a separate justice system for Muslims."