EMAIL SIGN UP!
Most Popular This Week
- 21 Ways the Canadian Health Care System is Better than Obamacare
- The Empire Strikes Back: How Wall Street Has Turned Housing Into a Dangerous Get-Rich-Quick Scheme -- Again
- Scared to Death in the USA
- Bernie Sanders: To Defeat Oligarchy, I Would Run for President
- Pope Slams Rampant Inequality, 'Economy That Kills'
Today's Top News
Citigroup Revolt: Just Say No (Finally) to Obscene Pay
Days after a majority of shareholders rejected a $15 million pay package for Citigroup's CEO Vikram Pandit - the first such rejection at a major U.S. bank since last year's Dodd-Frank bank reform made it possible - a suit has been filed against Pandit and his directors for "breaching their fiduciary duties" by awarding executives $54 million in a year when the bank lost money for everyone else. Pandit's still got millions, but maybe folks are starting to think enough is enough.