EMAIL SIGN UP!
Most Popular This Week
- US Is an Oligarchy Not a Democracy, says Scientific Study
- DOJ Investigation Confirms: Albuquerque Police 'Executing' Citizens
- What Do the Koch Brothers Really Want?
- Tutu: Climate Crisis Demands 'Anti-Apartheid-Style Boycott' of Fossil Fuel Industry
- Pulitzer Vindicates: Snowden Journalists Win Top Honor
Today's Top News
Citigroup Revolt: Just Say No (Finally) to Obscene Pay
Days after a majority of shareholders rejected a $15 million pay package for Citigroup's CEO Vikram Pandit - the first such rejection at a major U.S. bank since last year's Dodd-Frank bank reform made it possible - a suit has been filed against Pandit and his directors for "breaching their fiduciary duties" by awarding executives $54 million in a year when the bank lost money for everyone else. Pandit's still got millions, but maybe folks are starting to think enough is enough.