EMAIL SIGN UP!
Most Popular This Week
- US Is an Oligarchy Not a Democracy, says Scientific Study
- DOJ Investigation Confirms: Albuquerque Police 'Executing' Citizens
- What Do the Koch Brothers Really Want?
- Tutu: Climate Crisis Demands 'Anti-Apartheid-Style Boycott' of Fossil Fuel Industry
- Pulitzer Vindicates: Snowden Journalists Win Top Honor
Today's Top News
Hate Loses: Bring On the Sock Discounts
The joyful face of yesterday's California ruling
Could it be the tide is (excruciatingly slowly) turning? To wit: The historic ruling striking down California's Proposition 8, J.C Penney standing firm in support of Ellen DeGeneres as spokesperson despite her degenerate ways in the face of an attempted boycott by right-wing haters, and no less than Fox' Bill O'Reilly blasting it as a McCarthy-like "witch-hunt." Atypically, DeGeneres confronted on air the 'One Million Moms’ charge that Penney was "hopping on the 'pro-gay bandwagon' to undermine "traditional values." Typically, she was funny, laid-back and nice as can be about it.
"Being gay or pro-gay isn't a bandwagon. You don't get a free ride anywhere. There's no music…Occasionally we'll sing 'We Are Family.' But that's about it."