EMAIL SIGN UP!
Most Popular This Week
- Bangladesh Garment Factory Ablaze As Worker Anger Boils
- What’s Good For Bill Gates Turns Out To Be Bad For Public Schools
- Top 10 Ways the US is the Most Corrupt Country in the World
- 'Black Friday' Civil Disobedience Targets Walmart's Poverty Wages
- East China Sea Tensions Soar as China Scrambles Fighter Jets Against US/Japan
Today's Top News
If Land Was Money
If land was distributed like wealth in this country, here's what we'd look like. Note: the 1% in that big chunk are about three million; there are 278 million of us jammed into the little strip - though as one commenter noted, at least we get Disney World.