EMAIL SIGN UP!
Most Popular This Week
- One American Who Isn't For Sale
- Transcript: Today's Live Q&A With NSA Leaker, Edward Snowden
- Remembering Satyajit Ray’s Hirok Rajar Deshe: On Edward Snowden, Resistance and Inverted Totalitarianism
- Obama Cans Regulator Who Crossed Wall Street
- Pentagon Bracing for Public Dissent Over Climate and Energy Shocks
Today's Top News
Bush Tax Cuts Cost the Rest of Us $11.6 Million An Hour. Yes, An Hour.
A report from the National Priorities Project - slogan: Bringing the Federal Budget Home - finds that tax cuts to the wealthiest 5 percent of Americans continue to cost the U.S. Treasury - ie: us - $11.6 million every hour of every day. They've installed a rolling counter to see that the total is...well, it's gone up a few hundred thousand since you started reading this.