EMAIL SIGN UP!
Most Popular This Week
- Burning Tulsa: The Legacy of Black Dispossession
- Think Fracking Is Bad? Wait Until You Hear about the Gas Industry's "Acid Jobs"
- Get Apocalyptic: Why Radical is the New Normal
- We’re Being Watched: How Corporations and Law Enforcement Are Spying on Environmentalists
- German Official Warns of Immediate 'Revolution' if EU Adopts US Model
Today's Top News
Nobody Likes Walker (Still)
Gov. Scott Walker has been met with protests wherever he goes, including a fundraiser in Washburn in Wisconsin's "North Country," which drew about 5,000 protesters, or twice the number of people who live in town. Meanwhile, the recall effort has garnered over $2 million and promising poll results. here's an earlier protest. Odd: Walker seems less than happy to be there.
"Gov. Walker, you probably can't remember me, but ... I can recall you." - a sign at Walker protest.