EMAIL SIGN UP!
Most Popular This Week
- 'Sleepwalking to Extinction': Capitalism and the Destruction of Life and Earth
- Federal Judge Slams DoJ for Not Prosecuting Wall Street Execs
- The Dynastic Hillary Bandwagon: Bad for America
- What's Right with Sweden? Prisons Close as Demand Falls
- Sanders Goes on Offense Against Austerity with 'Progressive Budget Blueprint'
Today's Top News
Nobody Likes Walker (Still)
Gov. Scott Walker has been met with protests wherever he goes, including a fundraiser in Washburn in Wisconsin's "North Country," which drew about 5,000 protesters, or twice the number of people who live in town. Meanwhile, the recall effort has garnered over $2 million and promising poll results. here's an earlier protest. Odd: Walker seems less than happy to be there.
"Gov. Walker, you probably can't remember me, but ... I can recall you." - a sign at Walker protest.