Sign-Up for Newsletter!
Most Popular This Week
- Members of Congress Declare "Immunity" from Insider Trading Probe
- Hillary Clinton Goes to Bat for GMOs at Biotech Conference
- Afraid to Stoke Populist Ire, Obama Abandons 'Inequality' Rhetoric
- Supreme Court's Women in Scathing Dissent on Contraception Ruling
- Revealed: 'Collect It All' NSA Targets Those Seeking Web Privacy
Today's Top News
Nobody Likes Walker (Still)
Gov. Scott Walker has been met with protests wherever he goes, including a fundraiser in Washburn in Wisconsin's "North Country," which drew about 5,000 protesters, or twice the number of people who live in town. Meanwhile, the recall effort has garnered over $2 million and promising poll results. here's an earlier protest. Odd: Walker seems less than happy to be there.
"Gov. Walker, you probably can't remember me, but ... I can recall you." - a sign at Walker protest.