EMAIL SIGN UP!
Most Popular This Week
- What the US Media Won't Tell You About Ukraine
- Heard the One About Obama Denouncing a Breach of International Law?
- Bernie Sanders: 'I Am Prepared to Run for President of the United States'
- New England on 'High Alert' After Canadian Pipeline Reversal Approved
- Hundreds of Students Arrested Demanding Climate Action
Today's Top News
Acts of Monstrous Incomprehension
Wow. The arrogant cluelessness of Palin goes on and on. Failing to get the larger implications of, well, anything, she now finds complicit, after "praying for guidance," the media, pundits, liberals et al in the Tucson tragedy - and uses an anti-Semitic screed to do so. We like Julian Assange's suggestion that if anyone is to be charged with incitement, it should be her, not him. We also like TPM's Josh Marshall's take. Let's hope this is the end of Sarah.
"Today has been set aside to honor the victims of the Tucson massacre. And Sarah Palin has apparently decided she's one of them." - Josh Marshall.