EMAIL SIGN UP!
Most Popular This Week
- Bangladesh Garment Factory Ablaze As Worker Anger Boils
- What’s Good For Bill Gates Turns Out To Be Bad For Public Schools
- Top 10 Ways the US is the Most Corrupt Country in the World
- 'Black Friday' Civil Disobedience Targets Walmart's Poverty Wages
- East China Sea Tensions Soar as China Scrambles Fighter Jets Against US/Japan
Today's Top News
Acts of Monstrous Incomprehension
Wow. The arrogant cluelessness of Palin goes on and on. Failing to get the larger implications of, well, anything, she now finds complicit, after "praying for guidance," the media, pundits, liberals et al in the Tucson tragedy - and uses an anti-Semitic screed to do so. We like Julian Assange's suggestion that if anyone is to be charged with incitement, it should be her, not him. We also like TPM's Josh Marshall's take. Let's hope this is the end of Sarah.
"Today has been set aside to honor the victims of the Tucson massacre. And Sarah Palin has apparently decided she's one of them." - Josh Marshall.